- A REALTOR? has extensive information all in one place about what is "on the market," including homes listed by other REALTORS. You won't waste time looking at unsuitable homes.
- A REALTOR? helps you determine how much home you can afford, how you can acquire the down payment, and what financing options may be open to you.
- A REALTOR? can help you find the home best suited to your needs - size, style, features, location, accessibility to schools, transportation, shopping, etc.
- A REALTOR? can suggest simple changes that could make a prospective home more suitable for you and improve its utility and value.
- A REALTOR? can supply information on real estate values, taxes, utility costs, and municipal services and facilities.
- A REALTOR? has no emotional ties to a home, can be objective about it, and can point out its advantages and disadvantages.
- A REALTOR? can act as a conduit through which you and the seller present offers and counter-offers until an agreement is reached.
- A REALTOR? can familiarize you with the closing procedures by explaining them all in advance.